“Sometimes some think they know, who you are! However they never spent time with you; hell, they never looked you eye to eye!!!”
To what ends of the globe can we travel?
Oft times finding the same ugly environment wrapped creatively…
Only to pull out our best selves is all the salve we need friends…
No better feeling than being needed
Serve I desire, not to be served to
We all live breath, bleed, and die the same in life…
~R.A. Noble Norris
Sorry it’s been a while guys! Mangled my dominant hand, can;t even lift it! In splint/cast. Hope I’m well enough soon to write…
Frieden, R.A.Noble Norris
- Leadership in Action at the CDC (scotteblin.typepad.com)
- [NEWS] SHINee Minho got injured when making Replay Japanese Version (shineesky.wordpress.com)
- Fayette County man injured in farm accident (dispatch.com)
“A man should not be measured by effort in all, what really counts is what effort is on the inside. Do you really care, or act the part?”
I’m certain it’s been said in some way, maybe as such? It’s a quote I was feeling at the time…——–
To be grateful for a little bit of mere crumbs to eat, is to really be grateful for everything that counts; and a person who is strong without question shows ardor truest…—— R.A.Nobility.N.
It once occurred to myself;
Enter only to exit…
Recall the exit!
A mirror of one’s entrance?
Don’t stare too long!
Privy enough to Account…
See inside the spirit,
Seeing they as yourself;
Wanting true Altruism for all…
Important to see yourself in this picture.
Hero’s exist to form future…
Noble’s are formed of they!
See thyself as direction…
All living for God‘s…
Meditation higher purpose self;
Buddha to smiles…
~R. A. Noble
- n alternate understanding of The Four Noble Truths (lifeofatattooer.wordpress.com)
- “The stages of the Noble Path are: Right View, Right Thought, Right Speech, Right Behavior, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness and Right Concentration.” Buddha (tumbsup.wordpress.com)
- Devotion in Buddhism (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Love Thyself (joyofspa.com)